Sample BPA Format
A BPA does not need to be a long document. The sample BPA template below is available as a Word document on the GSA website at www.gsa.gov/bpaformat.
BLANKET PURCHASE AGREEMENT
Pursuant to GSA Federal Supply Schedule Contract Number(s)______________ and Federal
Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 8.405-3, Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), the Contractor agrees to
the following terms of a BPA EXCLUSIVELY WITH ______(Ordering Agency)______ :
- The following contract services/products can be ordered under this BPA. All orders placed
against this BPA are subject to the terms and conditions of the contract, except as noted below:
ITEM (Model/Part Number or Type of Service)
SPECIAL BPA DISCOUNT/PRICE
- The Government estimates, but does not guarantee, that the volume of purchases through this
agreement will be________________ .
- This BPA does not obligate any funds.
- This BPA expires on ________________ or at the end of the contract period,
whichever is earlier.
- The following office(s) is hereby authorized to place orders under this BPA:
POINT OF CONTACT
- Orders will be placed against this BPA via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), FAX, paper, or
- Unless otherwise agreed to, all deliveries under this BPA must be accompanied by delivery tickets
or sales slips that must contain the following information as a minimum:
- Name of Contractor;
- Contract Number;
- BPA Number;
- Model Number or National Stock Number (NSN);
- Task/Delivery Order Number;
- Date of Purchase;
- Quantity, Unit Price, and Extension of Each Item (unit prices and extensions need not be
shown when incompatible with the use of automated systems; provided that the invoice is
itemized to show the information); and
- Date of Shipment.
- The requirements of a proper invoice are as specified in the Federal Supply Schedule contract.
Invoices will be submitted to the address specified within the task/delivery order transmission
issued against this BPA.
- The terms and conditions included in this BPA apply to all purchases made pursuant to it. In the
event of an inconsistency between the provisions of this BPA and the Contractor’s invoice, the
provisions of this BPA will take precedence.