- Procedures in this subpart apply to—
- Individual orders for supplies or services placed against FSS
- BPAs established against FSS contracts.
- GSA may establish special ordering procedures for a particular Schedule. In
this case, that Schedule will specify those special ordering procedures. Unless
otherwise noted, special ordering procedures established for an FSS
take precedence over the procedures in 8.405.
- In accordance with section 1427(b) of Public Law 108-136, for requirements that
substantially or to a dominant extent specify performance of architect-engineer
services (as defined in 2.101), agencies—
- Shall use the procedures at Subpart 36.6; and
- Shall not place orders for such requirements under a Federal Supply