Buy from IT Schedule 70
Federal, state, and local governments can count on the industry partners on IT Schedule 70 to offer innovative information technology products, services, and solutions at the best prices.
How to Order
Make purchases through eBuy and GSA Advantage! or issue an RFI or RFQ and allow vendors to respond to your requirements. Federal, state, and local governments can purchase products, services, and solutions through IT Schedule 70. Learn more about how to order.
State and Local Government Ordering
State and local governments can buy technology via Schedule 70 through the GSA Cooperative Purchasing Program. To find out if your government entity qualifies, or what fees may apply, refer to the Cooperative Purchasing FAQs. Learn more about state and local government ordering.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Read through some of our most Frequently Asked Questions.
Features and Benefits
IT Schedule 70 offers:
- Wide variety of products and services
- Competitive prices and discounts
- Flexible contracting and streamlined ordering
- Compliance with federal cybersecurity guidelines
- Access to small business credit
Browse our Acquisition Resources page for resources useful for acquisition help.
- Statements of Work (SOW) (templates)
- Seven Steps to a Performance-Based Acquisition
Buying from Small Business
Browse the Buying from Small Business page to meet your small business mandates.