Sell through IT Schedule 70
Your Path to Success
IT Schedule 70 is among the most widely used acquisition vehicles in the government, and is the largest GSA Schedule in terms of number of contract-holders and sales. IT Schedule 70 is the government source for billions of dollars in information technology purchases annually for federal, state, and local customers through thousands of industry partners.
Features and Benefits
- Gateway to government procurement opportunities;
- Ability to grow market share;
- Access to GSA e-Tools to conduct market research, promote offerings, submit offers, modify contracts, and facilitate selling;
- Opportunity to build strong relationships within the marketplace;
- Ability to provide discounts to agencies; and
- Flexible negotiation platform.