TransPort Integrator is GSA’s transportation management solution. This web-based application was specifically engineered to help your agency meet its transportation needs. TransPort Integrator provides a suite of services and advanced management tools that promote efficiency during shipment creation, planning, tendering, execution and reporting – all in a single solution and free of charge!
Benefits of Using TransPort Integrator
Among its numerous benefits, TransPort Integrator:
- Is free of charge for agencies to use;
- Provides access to GSA’s highly competitive negotiated rates, which are on average up to 19.5 percent less than other agency negotiated rates (July 2011 Runzheimer Report);
- Eliminates the cost to maintain a proprietary transportation management system (TMS);
- Streamlines transportation sourcing with automated load tendering;
- Lists detailed shipment information regarding accessorials, pickup and delivery schedules;
- Provides enhanced accountability through detailed transaction history;
- Offers an integrated invoicing and payment solution through GSA’s third-party payment service, PayPort Express, which is provided by Citibank using the Syncada network;
- Makes it easier for agencies to do a pre-payment audit and makes the records available for GSA’s post-payment audit;
- Aids agencies in complying with sustainability-oriented Executive Order 13514; and
- Allows you to choose from more than 2,000 approved TSPs!
Capabilities of TransPort Integrator
- Ability to compare costs of freight transportation to aid in best-value decision making;
- Capable of supporting motor, rail, ocean, air and international freight shipments;
- Advanced reporting and business intelligence tools;
- Offers automated shipment planning and tendering;
- Supports location specific information, such as required delivery dates, pickup and delivery hours;
- Automated bill of lading (BOL) generation;
- Supports electronic communications between agency and TSP;
- Automatically sends shipment and billing information to PayPort Express; and
- Allows retrieval of up to 10 years of data.
Get Started Using TransPort Integrator
Sign up to use TransPort Integrator at https://tpi.moveit.gsa.gov/portal/login. Once on the site, scroll down and click ‘Register’. Follow the instructions to register and use TransPort Integrator. It’s that easy!
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/transportintegrator