TransPort Integrator allows customers to effectively execute and manage all stages of the shipping process, helping you to:
- Automate transportation sourcing through execution or payment with PayPort Express integration;
- Practice best value decision making;
- Improve transportation management; and
- Gain visibility and control of shipping costs with advanced reporting and analytics.
How It Works:
- Agencies create, rate or rate shop, and offer shipments in TransPort Integrator;
- Transportation Service Providers (TSPs) electronically accept or reject shipment offers;
- The bill of lading (BOL) is electronically generated;
- TSPs execute the shipment and the shipper can view the shipment status and receive automated event notifications and alerts;
- Pickup, delivery and shipment charges are confirmed and the BOL is automatically sent to PayPort Express for payment; and
- Agencies have access to a robust report center.
Ready To Get Started?
How to Sign Up:
Please visit https://tpi.moveit.gsa.gov/portal/login and submit a registration request. The Group Administrator for your organization will then approve your registration request and you will be notified via email upon approval.
Steps to Log In:
Please perform the following steps during your first log-in to TransPort Integrator:
1. Go to the following link to access the TPI portal https://tpi.moveit.gsa.gov/portal/ ;
2. Enter your username in the username field (note: username is case sensitive);
3. Enter your temporary password in the password field (note: password is case sensitive); and
4. Select the “Login” button to create security questions and change your password.
- TPI Customer Agency Training Registration
- TPI Transportation Service Provider (TSP) Training Registration
Help desk support is available from 7:00am EST to 8:00pm EST Monday through Friday and can be reached via phone (703) 943-2883 or email email@example.com. Users can also submit a help desk ticket in the help desk application in TransPort Integrator.