GSA has provided Compensation Management Services for over 40 years to federal agencies, presidential and legislatively established commissions, and quasi-federal agencies. As an approved e-Payroll provider since 2002, GSA has expertise and knowledge of Federal Payroll and provides innovative solutions for our customers in support of their missions. We currently service 28,000 federal employees worldwide employed at 41+ agencies and commissions.
GSA's Payroll Accounting and Reporting System (PAR) was developed to provide federal agencies with an efficient and fully automated, comprehensive payroll system.
GSA's Compensation Management Solutions
- Complete payroll functionality for an employee’s entire service life, from initial hire through final payment at separation, and submission of retirement records to OPM
- Current and prior pay period pay and leave processing
- Calculation, processing, and reporting of all government mandated salary related taxes
- Prior pay period re-computations due to personnel action changes or corrections and amended time and attendance records
- Severance payments and separation processing for actions such as retirements, transfers, deaths, etc.
- Calculation, disbursement and reconciliation of funds for employee and government shares for various benefits and entitlements
- Labor distribution feeds into financial systems of record
- Other processing services includes supplemental payments, unemployment and workers' compensation, personal check processing, salary payments in foreign currency in USD, Back Pay administration for third-party case settlements and debt collection, garnishments and other involuntary collections
- Bi-directional interface with GSA’s CHRIS System
- Annual Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagement Audit (SSAE16)
- Ability to record and report on telework