Need Help with Your Information Technology (IT) Acquisition?
We want to provide you with outstanding customer service. Whether you are a federal, state, or local customer, or an industry partner, we strive to answer your questions, resolve your issues, and help identify the best information technology (IT) solutions to help you improve acquisition efficiency and ensure cost savings. We've created the IT Customer Service Center (IT-CSC) to help you with your IT acquisitions.
- Chat with us - choose the blue "Chat Now!" button on the upper right side of this page;
- Email us at ITCSC@gsa.gov;
- Call us at (855) ITaid4U (482-4348) with continual weekly service from 8:00 p.m. Sunday to 8:30 p.m. Friday; or
- Escalate your IT acquisition related issue or inquiry.
Please choose from the options below to get self-service help related to GSA IT acquisitions:
- Find the best fit for your contracting needs with IT Solutions Navigator;
- Get IT Self-Service Resources;
- Use Statement of Work (SOW) Templates;
- Check our Reference Guide for GSA Technology Contracts;
- Read our Ordering Guides;
- Browse and buy GSA products and services on GSA Advantage!®;
- Browse GSA Schedules and other programs on eLibrary; and
- Submit RFPs and RFQs on eBuy.
Escalate your issue or inquiry
If at any point during your inquiry or issue resolution, you require a specialized program expert to meet your needs, ask us to escalate your issue to a customer advocate.
Customer advocates can help you resolve customer service requests that are complex, long-standing, or require involving GSA's IT leaders and managers. They will:
- Manage your inquiry or issue;
- Contact you directly; and
- Work with you to resolve your customer service request.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/itshelp.