Office of Financial Management
GSA's Office of Finance formulates financial management policies and procedures governing the agency's accounting system. It also maintains a liaison relationship with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), the U.S. Department of the Treasury, and the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) on accounting activities for the agency.
- Financial Policy Division (BGA)
- Financial Internal Control Division (BGB)
- Financial Reporting Division (BGC)
- PBS Financial Operations Division (BGD)
- Financial and Payroll Services Division (BGE)
- Financial Services Division (BGF)