Training for Small Businesses
GSA wants to help small businesses access the information they need to be successful as they seek opportunities to partner with our agency. We have put together a list of recommended resources that include training, fact sheets and websites to assist you with learning about contracting with GSA.
Please note: Where the host for training is indicated to be the Office of Small Business Utilization (OSBU), you can click on our left navigation bar to register.
Mandatory Schedules Training
If you are a small business owner who wants to become a GSA Schedules contractor, you must take Pathway to Success and complete the Readiness Assessment for Prospective Offerors, available as part of the Vendor Toolbox training, in the Vendor Education Center.
Suggested Training for Doing Business with GSA
New to Contracting (Introductory Training)
- Doing Business with GSA Video Series
- Becoming a GSA Schedule Vendor (GSA OSBU)
- GSA Information Technology (Schedule 70)
- Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC)
- One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
- Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI)
- Acquisition Gateway
- HUBZone: Eligibility & Certification Requirements
- Primer 1 (continued HUBZone Training)
- Primer 2 (continued HUBZone Training)
- Primer 3 (continued HUBZone Training)
Current Contractors (Intermediate and Advanced Training)
- How to Prepare Government Contract Proposals
- Pricing Models for Successful Business
- Partnering for the Strategic Advantage (GSA OSBU)
- Understanding How to Access Procurement Opportunities (GSA OSBU)
- Marketing 101: A Guide to Winning Customers