Reading about Federal acquisition processes, procedures and policy can sometimes seem impenetrable. So many documents and many of them make you wonder if some legal eagle got paid by the word. OSBU understands this and has created a collection of short, to the point videos that get you up to speed quickly.
Looking for an overview of federal contracting at GSA? Check out our 6-part series, Doing Business with GSA. The longest video is 7 minutes. We told you we understand your world.
If you haven’t looked over the Forecast of Contracting Opportunities, watch this 2 minute 8 second video that explains what it is and why you should use it.
And if you have looked at the Forecast and would like to be walked through how to use it, the Forecast of Contracting Opportunities Demo is a must see.
Office of Small Business Utilization (OSBU) Video Library
The new Doing Business With GSA Video Series gives small businesses the opportunity to learn more about doing business with the federal government on their schedule.
Doing Business With GSA Introduction
The series is divided into six chapters with each video focusing on a different topic.
- Doing Business with GSA, Contracting for New Vendors Part 1
- Doing Business with GSA, Contracting for New Vendors Part II
- Doing Business with GSA, Contract Marketing Tips Part I
- Doing Business with GSA, Contract Marketing Tips Part II
- Doing Business with GSA, Contract Marketing Tips Part III
- Doing Business with GSA, Sustainable Acquisitions
Forecast of Contracting Opportunities: An Introduction
Forecast of Contracting Opportunities Demo