Government needs smarter technology solutions. GSA offers:
- A full range of IT and telecommunications products and services
- Solutions to help you meet your mandates
- Pre-competed contracts that save time and money
Does your agency have pressing needs for state-of-the-art commercial IT products, systems, services, and support? GSA and our trusted industry partners can help.
IT SCHEDULE 70
IT Schedule 70 features over 5,000 industry partners offering a wide variety of commercial IT products and services.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORK SERVICES
Government communications can be fast, powerful, and efficient through these GSA programs:
- Connections II
- Future COMSATCOM Services Acquisition (FCSA)
- Local telecommunications services
- Networx Transition
- Telecommunications Expense Management Service (TEMS)
- Wireless Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI)
The SmartBUY blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) offer common commercial software and services at deep discounts.
Buy IT commodities like laptops, servers, and support services at lower prices.
GOVERNMENTWIDE ACQUISITION CONTRACTS (GWACs)
Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) offer federal agencies total IT solutions.
HSPD-12 badges and more - agencies can get Personal Identity Verification (PIV) credentials as a managed service.
Learn more about .GOV Domain Name Services (DNS) available through GSA.
RISK MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK (RMF) SERVICES
The Risk Management Framework (RMF) services blanket purchase agreement (BPA) helps agencies implement a common information security framework for the federal government and its contractors.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/its.