Travel Management Policy Overview
GSA's travel management policies seek to improve the management and systems utilized by federal agencies to enable efficient travel by their employees.
These efforts involve:
- Continuously evaluating travel programs and policies;
- Examining new technologies and automated systems;
- Analyzing the impact of current and proposed regulations, laws, executive orders, and international agreements;
- Facilitating the Interagency Travel Management Committee (ITMC);
- Facilitating the Travel Executive Steering Committee (TESC); and
- Educating and training of federal travel professionals.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/travelpolicy.