Integrated Workplace Acquisition Center
GSA's Integrated Workplace Acquisition Center provides industry knowledge and contracting expertise for furniture and furnishings products and services. Managed print services, copiers and office equipment, which includes mail and document management, can be found on Schedule 36. The Professional Audio/Visual Schedule 58 I includes telecommunications equipment and services, as well as security container solutions. Sports, recreation and promotional items can be found on Schedule 78.
Integrated Workplace Acquisition Center Schedules:
|Schedule No.||Schedule Coverage|
|36||Office, Imaging and Document Solutions|
|58 I||Professional Audio/Visual, Telecommunications and Security Solutions|
|71 II K||Comprehensive Furniture Management Services|
|72||Furnishings and Floor Coverings|
|78||Sports, Promotional, Outdoor, Recreation, Trophies & Signs (SPORTS)|
GSA's Integrated Workplace Acquisition Center Offers:
- Market Research Assistance;
- Technical Requirements;
- Performance Evaluation Criteria;
- Guaranteed Competitive Pricing;
- Quality Furnishings at Significant Discounts;
- Order Placement; and
- Dispute Resolution.
- Project Management;
- Inside Delivery and Site Coordination;
- On-site Furniture Installation;
- Staging/Phasing Delivery;
- Customer Service Follow-up;
- Sample Evaluation;
- Site Visits; and
- Ancillary Services.
- Product Integration;
- Leasing Solutions;
- Service Solutions;
- Green Furniture and Furnishings;
- Engineering Services;
- Budgeting Across Fiscal Years; and
- Cash Flow Reporting.
Through contracting, engineering, customer service, purchasing, and the Business Development Division, GSA offers complete personalized customer assistance and order processing ,such as:
- Providing samples for your evaluation;
- Researching new products;
- Developing performance evaluation criteria;
- Locating difficult-to-find items;
- Evaluating technical requirements;
- Providing consultation and design services;
- Negotiating extended warranties;
- Developing procurement strategies; and
- Resolving disputes and deficiency complaints.
|LinkedIn Channel||LinkedIn Details||Twitter Channel||Twitter Details|
GSA IWACenter LinkedIn Group (non-government site)
LinkedIn members can find us under Groups: GSA IWACenter
Center initiatives, customer opportunities, events and discussion
US_GSAR3 (non-government site)
GSA Mid-Atlantic Region, including the IWACenter, initiatives, events, and customer opportunities
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/iwac.