GSA Office of the Chief Financial Officer Overview
The Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) provides policy leadership in strategic planning, budgeting and financial management at GSA.
A highly-skilled team of trusted professionals setting the standard for innovation and excellence in financial management
Leading GSA financial management operations with integrity and accountability.
OCFO Strategic Goals
- Deliver Improved Financial Management
- Promote Communication, Collaboration, and Teamwork
- Sustain a High-Performance and High-Engagement Workforce
- Office of Budget
- Office of Financial Management
- Office of Business and Financial Analytics
- Office of Regional Financial Management
- Office of Strategic Planning and Performance Management