Information, Products and Services
Headquartered in New York, New York, the GSA Northeast and Caribbean Region provides federal agencies with leading-edge technology solutions, high-quality workplaces, and more than four million other products and services.
Regardless of what an agency or federal worker needs, GSA can help.
Work Place Solutions provided to federal agencies:
- Occupancy solutions and recommendations
- Repairs, alterations, and renovations to existing facilities
- Energy conservation services, building green, and recycling.
- Construction of new buildings where appropriate
- Real property disposal assistance
- GSA provides federal agencies with the services, tools and support needed to meet their real estate requirements.
Technology Solutions provided to federal agencies:
- IT Solutions - information technology hardware, software and services
- Telecommunications products and services, telephones and voice mail
- agencies can save significantly due to large scale government volume pricing and maximize their return on investment.
GSA Schedules provide federal agencies with best-value access to:
- office supplies and equipment
- logistics support
- vehicle purchases
- fleet management
- GSA's partnerships with industry leaders provides our clients with direct access to more than four million products and services from proven vendors across the country and around the world.
- Counsels potential vendors on the procurement process
- Provides marketing resources
- Participates in networking sessions, workshops and tradeshows
GSA's Northeast and Caribbean Regional Office also offers specialized services on Emergency Preparedness and Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP).
The links in the left-hand navigation column under this website section provide more information on the specific regional contacts and on how to obtain needed services or support from the Northeast and Caribbean Regional Office.