Heartland Federal Buildings
Agencies searching for buildings or property management services should consult the Property Management Field Offices listing for contact information.
GSA Public Buildings Services include:
- Property management services;
- Operating child care facilities in federal properties;
- Providing building services and concessions, janitorial services, as well as safety and fire protection services;
- Relocation services and move coordination;
- Markets vacant federal space available for lease by businesses or other organizations;
- Disposing of real property for GSA and other federal agencies;
- Preserving and maintaining historic properties;
- Participating in the Art-in-Architecture program; and
- Providing energy conservation information and guidance.