Heartland Federal Buildings
Agencies searching for buildings or property management services should consult the Property Management/Field Offices listing for contact information.
GSA public buildings services include:
- property management services;
- operating 10 child care facilities in federal properties;
- providing building services and concessions, janitorial services, as well as safety and fire protection services;
- relocation services and move coordination;
- markets vacant federal space available for lease by businesses or other organizations;
- disposing of real property for GSA and other federal agencies;
- preserving and maintaining historic properties;
- participating in the Art-in-Architecture program; and
- providing energy conservation information and guidance.
Federal customer agencies interested in leasing space, constructing new buildings, and repairing/renovating existing facilities should contact GSA, using the contact information at the upper right side of this page. GSA delivers award-winning design and construction projects.
The Heartland Region of GSA thanks customers for their feedback, which it assesses to ensure that federal workers are provided with quality workspace and services.