National Stock Numbers for Furniture
The National Stock Number (NSN) Program is a requisitioning solution under GSA Global Supply. Requisition is a simple method for agencies to acquire products directly from GSA. Agencies submit a requisition/order to GSA for a simple government-to-government transfer that is quick, safe and compliant.
GSA has already conducted a competitive procurement, and complies with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and other relevant regulations. Therefore, requisitions, regardless of size, satisfy all Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements, including environmental initiatives, trade agreement policies, socioeconomic goals, AbilityOne mandates, and executive orders.
Customers place orders using a SmartPay® purchase card or arrange direct billing using their Activity Address Code (AAC/DoDAAC) or the equivalent. Product fulfillment, order status, billing support and comprehensive customer service for agencies using the requisition method is provided by GSA.
View the NSNs available for each product line below:
- Sit-to-Stand Work Surfaces New!
- Workstations and Desks
- Filing and Storage
- Dormitory and Quarters
- Conference and Training Room Products New!
- Office Management Products New!
- Executive Wood Furniture
- Office Management Products
Sit-to-Stand Work Surfaces
- New Adjustable Work Surfaces [PDF - 196 KB]
- Executive Office Seating, Traditional Style [PDF - 2,400 KB]
- Executive Office Seating, Transitional Style [PDF - 2,375 KB]
- Fully Ergonomic Seating [PDF - 752 KB]
- Ability One Rotary Drafting Stool [PDF - 104 KB]
- Steel Folding Chairs [PDF - 145 KB]
Workstations and Desks
- Modular Workstations and Storage Towers [PDF - 1,500 KB]
- Contemporary Steel Desks and Files [PDF - 1,922 KB]
- Field Desks [PDF - 89 KB]
Filing and Storage
- Folding Tables [PDF - 362 KB]
- Conference Room Tables
- Executive Office Tables
- General Office Tables
Dormitory and Quarters
- Assorted Quarters and Household Furniture [PDF - 1,422 KB]
- Contemporary Oak Seating [PDF - 3,041 KB]
Conference and Training Room Products
- New Reversible Mobile Marker Board [PDF - 30.36 KB]
- SKILCRAFT® Dry Erase Board [PDF - 347 KB]
- New Quartet®/Skilcraft® Wall Board [PDF - 381 KB]
- Large Scale Wall Mounted Porcelain Marker Boards [PDF - 370 KB]
- SKILCRAFT® Presentation Easels [PDF - 366 KB]
- Traditional Style Wood, Free Standing and Modular Casegoods, Accent, Specialty and Conference Room Pieces [PDF - 2,043 KB]
Office Management Products
- New Enclosed Bulletin Board/Message Center [PDF - 213.06 KB]
- SKILCRAFT® Monitor Arms [PDF - 772 KB]
- SKILCRAFT® Ergonomic Footrests [PDF - 146 KB]
- Ability One Wood Picture Frames [PDF - 1,256 KB]
- Ability One Military Wood Picture Frames [PDF - 1,546 KB]
- Ability One Calendars [PDF - 1,697 KB]
- How to Submit and Pay for Your Order [PDF - 8 KB]
- Off-Line Order Form - SF 344 [PDF - 33 KB]
- FEDSTRIP Operating Guide Instructions for SF 344 [PDF - 3,000 KB]
- MILSTRIP Form (1348-6) [PDF - 561 KB]
- MILSTRIP Instructions [PDF - 122 KB]
- Special Requests (Inside Delivery and/or Installation) [PDF - 37 KB]
- Reporting Discrepancies [PDF - 6 KB]
In addition to the furniture lines, other furniture items with National Stock Numbers can be found in GSA Advantage!® using the Advanced Search feature for GSA Global Supply items.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/furniturensn.