Telecommunications & Network Services
Agencies can count on GSA's Mid-Atlantic Region for value-added support and expertise in the acquisition of telecommunications services and equipment. For more information, contact us using the contact information provided on the right.
Products and services provided include the following:
- local and long distance communications services;
- voice, data, and video equipment and services;
- wire and cable installation;
- PBX and related equipment installation and support;
- wireless solutions including cellular, microwave and satellite;
- project integration including design, procurement, installation, and follow-on support;
- telecommunications equipment and services needed to move into a new facility; and
- "first/last mile" equipment and services including PBXs, key systems, ordering services, and managing the ongoing provision of services, including billing operations.
GSA can assist agencies in identifying and defining requirements; acquiring equipment and services; implementing, integrating, deploying, and training on equipment and services; maintaining and managing telecommunications services and equipment. Please see GSA's Network & Telecommunications Programs for more information.
GSA can help agencies to achieve significant savings by using a variety of telecommunications services and equipment through geographical area-specific contracts, as well as government-wide contracts to obtain a total, integrated, and best-value solution to fulfill their agency's needs.
The Mid-Atlantic Region serves federal agencies in Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland (excluding Montgomery and Prince George counties*), Virginia (excluding the cities of Alexandria and Falls Church, and Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William counties*), and Outside the Continental United States (in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East).
*(GSA's National Capital Region, located in Washington, DC, serves these cities and counties.)