Compliance support refers to the implementation of security measures for information technology, which include a broad range of requirements. Topics range from identity management to physical and environmental protection to media protection to systems acquisitions to system information integrity. This section also relates to protections surrounding Classified and Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) national-security information.
Your Agency Has Unique Needs; GSA Offers Many Solutions
Federal agencies have unique missions, run different systems, and operate purchasing plans with diverse levels of contracting expertise. In response, GSA offers a variety of purchasing programs to fit each agency’s requirements. Or purchasers can call upon GSA’s office of specialists who will customize a program for their agency. For assistance, please contact our security-solution contracting experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the Right Vendors and Best Prices - Multiple Award Schedules
GSA’s Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) program offers more than 12 million high-quality products and services at volume-discount prices from thousands of vendors. Agency purchasers can use MAS to efficiently craft a comprehensive security solution.
Vendors Working Together - Contractor Team Arrangements
Consider a Contractor Team Arrangement (CTA) when no single vendor can meet all your security needs. Contractors join a CTA to combine their supplies and/or services to provide a total security solution.
Convenient, No Hassle Reordering - Blanket Purchase Agreements
Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) allow agencies to use a single refillable contract instead of making time-consuming and repetitive individual purchases. Consider a BPA to reduce contracting and open market costs, cut paperwork, and save time.
A Custom-Made Solution - Assisted Acquisition Services
GSA’s Assisted Acquisition Services group offers fee-based scalable support with its technical, financial, and project management resources. The Assisted Acquisition team will create the information technology and services program that works for your agency.
A list of the Schedule contracts relevant to compliance support is identified below.
- 520 16 Business Information Services
- 520 17 Risk Assessment and Mitigation Services
- 520 18 Independent Risk Analysis
- 132 32 Term Software License
- 132 60A Electronic Credentials, Not Identity Proofed (Assurance Level 1 OMB M-04-04) Managed Service Offering
- 132 60B Electronic Credentials, Identity Proofed (Assurance Level 2 OMB M-04-04) Managed Service Offering
- 132 60C Digital Certificates, including ACES (Assurance Level 3 and 4 / OMB M-04-04
- 132 60D E-authentication Hardware Token
- 132 60E Remote Identity and Access Managed Service Offering
- 132 60F Identity and Access Management Professional Services
- 132 61 Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Shared Service Providers (PKI SSP) Program
- 132 62 Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) Product and Service Components
- 246 60 2 Security Management and Support Services