City Pair Program (CPP)
The City Pair Program (CPP) offers fares considerably lower than comparable commercial fares, saving the federal government billions of dollars annually. To search for City Pair fares, visit Airline City Pair Program Search.
In addition to the price savings, the City Pair Program has many features allowing government travelers all the flexibility possible in planning official travel.
The benefits of this service include:
- Fares priced on one-way routes, permitting agencies to plan multiple destinations;
- No advance purchase required;
- No minimum or maximum length stay required;
- Fully refundable tickets;
- Last seat availability;
- No blackout periods;
- Stable prices enabling travel budgeting; and
- Dual fares availability.
Sign up for email notifications!
Please sign up for CPP updates by providing your email address below.
To ensure that these messages do not enter your spam account, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contacts.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/citypairs.