Index of Federal Specifications, Standards and Commercial Item Descriptions
The publications index provides alphabetic, numeric, and Federal Supply Classification listings for the following in general use throughout the federal government:
- Federal Specifications;
- Federal Standards;
- Federal Qualified Products Lists;
- Commercial Item Descriptions; and
- USDA Institutional Meat Purchase Specifications.
This index also provides a numeric listing of federal Specifications and Commercial Item Descriptions containing specific percentages of recovered materials.
- Military standardization documents listed in the Department of Defense Index of Specifications and Standards are stocked at the DoD Single Stock Point, Philadelphia, PA 19111-5094.
- Industry standards (e.g., American Society for Testing and Materials and American National Standards Institute) are available from the publishers, society, or the association that authorized the standards.