Office of Financial Management
GSA's Office of Financial Management formulates financial policies and procedures governing the agency's accounting system, conducts regulatory testing of the agency's internal controls, monitors the agency's federal shared service provider, and facilitates accounting and financial reporting requirements with the Department of Treasury. It maintains a liaison relationship with the Office of Management and Budget, the U.S. Department of Treasury, and the U.S. Government Accountability Office on accounting activities for the agency.
- Accounting and Financial Reporting Division
- Internal Controls Division
- Financial Policy Division
- FAS Financial Services Division
- PBS Financial Services Division