GSA's Rocky Mountain Region Congressional Support Program offers a variety of services to enable members of Congress to fulfill their mission. At GSA, it is our mission to improve the effectiveness of the federal government by ensuring quality work environments for our customers.
The following services are available for members of Congress:
- Moving, relocating, opening or closing of state offices
- Shipping, storing, and excessing office furniture and equipment
- Providing office space availability and renovations
- Procuring new furniture
- Assisting with constituent inquiries as they pertain to GSA
- Locating and shipping of excess property
- Customer Supply Center accounts for quality office products
- GSA Advantage accounts
- Assistance with office inventories
The Rocky Mountain Region Congressional Services offers a variety of services to enable you to fulfill your mission.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/r8congressional.