The design team’s fire-safety engineer shall identify and coordinate commissioning practices with the Construction Manager, Project Manager, and (if contracted separately) the Commissioning Authority, for the project’s programmed performance goals. As appropriate, coordinate with other disciplines to fully enable required testing and certifications. Incorporate into construction specifications those testing and certification requirements that involve construction contractors. Examples of possible programmed performance goals include:
- Fire Alarm System Testing.
- Smoke Control System Effectiveness.
- Areas of Refuge Pressurization.
- Effectiveness of Building Automation System Interface.
- Functionality of Applied Innovative Technologies.