Sam Gibbons U.S. Courthouse,
The design team’s security consultant/engineer shall identify and coordinate commissioning practices with the Construction Manager, Project Manager, and (if contracted separately) the Commissioning Authority, for the project’s programmed performance goals. As appropriate, coordinate with other disciplines to fully enable required testing and certifications. Incorporate into construction specifications those testing and certification requirements that involve construction contractors. Examples of possible programmed performance goals, include:
- Glazing/Framing Blast Resistance.
- HVAC Emergency Modes of Operation (for Chemical-Biological Attack).
- Effectiveness of Entrance Card-Key System(s).
- Speech Privacy.
- Effectiveness of Electronic Security.
- Functionality of Assistance/Alarm Systems.
- Effectiveness of Building Automation System Interface.
- Functionality of Applied Innovative Technologies.