Oakland Federal Building,
The design team’s electrical engineer shall identify and coordinate commissioning practices with the construction manager, project manager, and (if contracted separately) the commissioning authority, for the project’s programmed performance goals. As appropriate, coordinate with other disciplines to fully enable required testing and certifications. Incorporate into construction specifications those testing and certification requirements that involve construction contractors. Examples of possible programmed performance goals, include:
- Emergency Power Equipment Modes of Operation.
- Clean Power/Grounding Characteristics.
- Functionality of Building-wide Communication Systems.
- Lighting Levels.
- Lighting Control Functions.
- Effectiveness of Building Automation System Interface.
- Functionality of Applied Innovative Technologies.