Centralized Mailing List Service (CMLS)
Centralized Mailing List Service (CMLS) is GSA's library of acquisition-related publications for government and business entities. We have recently refreshed the appearance and function of the site.
Through the CMLS website, you can access electronic versions of publications including the One Source Directory and the GSA Global Supply™ Catalog. Printed versions of many publications are available if electronic versions don't meet your needs.
To access a publication or a catalog:
- Visit the Centralized Mailing List Service website;
- Search by keyword(s) to find a publication; and
- View the PDF or flipbook of the publication online or download it.
To order a hard copy publication:
- After placing the publication that you need in your shopping cart, log in to complete the order;
- All orders are free of charge;
- Your user name is your email address plus '.gsacommunity'. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Use the "Forgotten Password" link on the home page to receive a password reset message.