Networx Universal features
Type of contract:: Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ)
Period of performance: March 29, 2017, with an expected extension to March 29, 2020. Universal will end on March 28, 2020.
Ceiling: $48.1 Billion
Type of task order: Fixed price
Wide range of services
- Telecommunications and Transport Services;
- Management and Application Services;
- Security Services; and
- Special services.
To look up specific services and the industry partners who offer them, use the Networx Unit Pricer. Under "Choose CLIN", search or browse for contract line item numbers (CLINs).
Three trusted industry partners
Note: The links below go to nongovernment websites.
- AT&T, Inc. (contract number GS00T07NSD0007);
- CenturyLink, Inc. (contract number GS00T07NSD0002); and
- Verizon Communications Inc. (contract number GS00T07NSD0008).
You can use Networx Universal to develop telecommunications solutions anywhere in the world.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/networxuniversal.