Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building
The Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building is located in the central business district of Salt Lake City, Utah and situated within walking distance to the new outdoor/indoor City Creek Center and Gallivan Center.
GSA renovated the eight-story office building in 2001, upgrading the seismic design features to ensure a safe, durable workplace. An energy efficient curtain wall system allows more natural light to enter the building. A fountain streams water in and through the art-in-architecture sculptures located on the building's plaza from the spring through late fall. New Chillers and Boilers were added in 2010.
Directions & Parking
Parking for Federal Building employees is available in commercial lots and parking garages in the central business district. Visitor parking is available in marked visitor spaces located in the adjacent lot and on the street.Click Here for Directions
Click the directions link to enter starting address and generate detailed directions.
View Larger Map
Report a Maintenance Issue
To report a building issue, contact the Building Manager's office at (801) 524-5260.
- Joint use conference rooms are located throughout the building. Tenants wishing to reserve a conference room should contact GSA's Buildings Manager's Office at (801) 524-5260.
- The fitness center offers a full range of circuit equipment, treadmills, step machines and free weights. Membership is open to employees working in the building. For membership information, please contact Sarah Casale at (801) 524-3697.
- A new lunch/break room is available on the 2nd floor with vending, ice, and coffee machines on the 2nd and 4th floors.
- The building offers a Credit Union and Health Unit for Federal Employees. Both are located on the 2nd Floor.
Over 600 employees from 24 federal agencies occupy this facility. These agencies provide extensive services to the surrounding community as well as other city, county, state and national communities.
- The Bennett Building achieved LEED Certification and is part of the SMART Building Program with GSA that includes National Energy Monitoring and specific programs to control and reduce the carbon footprint.
- LEED Case Study - Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building - PDF 880 KB