Telecommunications and Network Services
Federal, state and municipal agencies located in government-owned and leased buildings throughout New England can save significantly on a broad range of telecommunications and network services, including both direct and managed services.
Contact GSA to find out how your agency can save significantly on the following products and services:
- Local and long distance managed services and direct bill services
- Wire and cable installation, testing and maintenance
- PBX and related equipment acquisition, installation, administration and post warranty maintenance support
- Wireless solutions including cellular, microwave and optical
- Project integration including design, procurement, installation and follow-on support
- Project Management of requirements throughout their life cycle
- Telecommunications services and equipment needed to move into a new or upgraded existing facility
- "First/last mile" commodities and services including PBXs, iPBXs, VOIP Switches, key systems, hubs, routers and switches, and help desk services
- Furniture needed to move into a new or upgraded existing facility
Significant Cost Savings
Agencies can save significantly on a broad range of telecommunications and network services, including both direct and managed services.
GSA leverages the government's buying power to obtain a full range of end-to-end telecommunications products and services including voice, data and video services for supporting both local users and long-distance users. GSA's region-specific contracts and other acquisition vehicles offer large scale government volume pricing.
Deeply Discounted Rates
Deeply discounted rates for local dial tone and services in the New England Region are available through Local Services Acquisitions contracts. Deeply discounted rates for long distance dial tone and services in the New England Region are available through the GSA National NETWORX contract, which replaced the FTS 2001 national long distance contract.
Help and Assistance for Customer Agencies
GSA can help agencies sort through the maze of technological products and services available to select those most suitable for their needs. GSA assists customer agencies in defining requirements, identifying solutions, ordering services, and managing the ongoing provision of services, including billing operations.
The GSA New England Network Services team is committed to providing agencies with the best available telecommunications products and services and highest quality of service at significant cost savings.