Professional Services offers a broad range of unique capabilities for government agencies and organizations that need to:
- Meet their mandates for competitive sourcing studies under OMB Circular A-76 Revised
- Prepare inventories of their commercial and inherently governmental activities under the Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act (FAIR)
- Implement Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) requirements.
Clients receive acquisition, technical, financial, and project management support throughout the life cycle of the project.
GSA's expertise mitigates acquisition risks and allows clients to focus on their core mission and business objectives.
How Professional Services Are Procured
Professional Services are procured through the following GSA Multiple Award Schedules contracts:
- Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS – Schedule 874)
- Financial and Business Services (FABS – Schedule 520)
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing (AIMS – Schedule 541)
- Professional Engineering Services (PES – Schedule 871)
- Environmental Services (ES – Schedule 899)
- Energy Management Services (Schedule 871ii)
Operations and Support
- Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD – Schedule 874v)
- Language Services (Schedule 738ii)