Assisted Acquisition - Information Technology & Professional Services
Great Lakes Assisted Acquisition Services (AAS) experts provide federal agencies with acquisition solutions for their needs, including best value IT and professional services solutions. Federal agencies are offered assistance in identifying solutions and in acquiring, deploying, managing, and using those solutions.
AAS is a high-touch service provider that specializes in providing value-added, customized solutions to complex, challenging requirements. Support is available across a broad spectrum of requirements, including:
- Project Management
- Systems Integration
- Software Design and Implementation
- IT Planning
- Enhanced or "Distance" Learning
- Financial Management Systems
- Internet/Intranet Development and Support
- Professional Engineering Services
IT products and services can be selected from GSA's fully-competed Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), GSA Schedules, and other government sources. Non-IT solutions may be obtained from GSA Schedules or open market competition as required. In addition, OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex integrated professional services requirements. AAS customers receive discounted contract access fees for OASIS orders and for certain GWAC orders.
Finally, available professional services contracts fall into three broad categories – business, technical, and operations. Assisted Acquisition Services can be provided for these contracts as well. For more information on these contract vehicles, choose one of the links below:
- Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services
(MOBIS – Schedule 874)
- Financial and Business Solutions (FABS – Schedule 520)
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMS – Schedule 541)
- Professional Engineering Services (PES – Schedule 871)
- Environmental Services (ES – Schedule 899)
- Facilities Maintenance and Management (Schedule 03FAC)
Operations and Support
Agencies may also employ schedules and contracts awarded under the Small Business 8(a) program.