Assisted Acquisition - Information Technology & Professional Services
Great Lakes Assisted Acquisition experts provide federal agencies with solutions for their needs, including best value IT and professional services. Federal agencies are offered assistance in identifying solutions as well as assistance in acquiring, deploying, managing, and using those solutions.
Agencies can choose from a wide variety of value-added support, including:
- Project Management
- Systems Integration
- Software Design and Implementation
- IT Planning
- Enhanced or "Distance" Learning
- Financial Management Systems
- Internet/Intranet Development and Support
- Professional Engineering Services
IT products and services can be selected from GSA's fully-competed Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), GSA Schedules, and other Government sources. Non-IT solutions may be obtained from GSA Schedules or open market competition as required.
Available Professional Services contracts fall into three broad categories – business, technical, and operations – for which assisted procurement services can be provided. For more information, choose one of the links below:
- Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services
(MOBIS – Schedule 874)
- Financial and Business Solutions (FABS – Schedule 520)
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMS – Schedule 541)
- Professional Engineering Services (PES – Schedule 871)
- Environmental Services (ES – Schedule 899)
- Facilities Maintenance and Management (Schedule 03FAC)
Operations and Support
Agencies may also employ schedules and contracts awarded under the Small Business 8(a) program. Contact Rodney Couick, Director, Assisted Acquisition Services, at (618) 622-5801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.