Skip to main content

Excess Real Property Available to Federal Agencies

GSA first offers excess property to other federal agencies that may have a program need for it. If another federal agency identifies a need, the property can be transferred to that agency.

To request transfers of excess federal property, please complete GSA - 1334 Request for Transfer of Excess Real and Related Personal Property >.

To view available excess federal property or for more information visit the Office of Real Property Utilization & Disposal Resource Center >.


Office of Real Property Utilization and Disposal
(202) 501-0084

property disposal,pbs,buildings,real estate