Telecommunications and Network Services
Agencies can save significantly on telecommunication services through GSA's region-specific contracts.
GSA can help agencies find the newest telecommunications products and services that best support their missions. Contact GSA - using the phone numbers or email on the right - to inquire about any telecommunications product or service.
Most importantly, GSA can help agencies sort through the maze of technological options available. GSA's Northwest/Arctic Region provides local telecommunications contract services as well as expanded procurement services to customers in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington. Products and services offered include:
- Local telephone service,
- Long distance and international phone calling plans,
- Wireless communications,
- Cell phones, wireless PDAs, and smart phones,
- Internet access,
- Video conferencing,
- Running wires and cable - installation and support,
- Satellite equipment and services,
- Project integration including design, procurement, installation and follow-on support, and more.
GSA assists customer agencies in defining requirements, identifying solutions, ordering and managing services, including billing operations. GSA manages voice and data systems for federal agencies in most government-owned and leased buildings in major cities.