VETS Industry Partners
Who is on VETS?
Use the spreadsheet attached below to learn about or contact our industry partners. Only those industry partners shown as small may be awarded task orders after February 1, 2012.
You may use the email addresses in the spreadsheet to provide fair opportunity to be considered in accordance with FAR 16.505, unless you use an exception for fair opportunity in FAR 16.505(b)(2)(i). You may also issue task order requests directly through eBuy or by working with GSA's Assisted Acquisition Services.
|List of VETS Contract Holders||Excel||120KB||06/30/2015|
Information for industry partners
VETS is no longer open to new prime contractors.
However, interested industry partners may be able to subcontract with one or more VETS industry partners. You can make yourself more competitive by:
- Contacting the prime contractor’s program manager or subcontracting coordinator;
- Presenting your unique business value;
- Familiarizing yourself with the VETS contract [Word, 689KB, 01/09/2015]; and
- Bringing a prospective project to the business relationship.
We also encourage veteran-owned small businesses to register at vetbiz.gov, a website for veteran entrepreneurs who want to start and expand their businesses in the federal and private marketplace.
For other contracting opportunities, you should:
- Consider getting an IT Schedule 70 contract;
- Register in the System for Awards Management (SAM) - formerly known as Central Contractor Registration (CCR); and
- Monitor opportunities in FedBizOpps.