Offer Software through SmartBUY
Why offer software through SmartBUY?
SmartBUY blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) allow industry partners to sell software to the entire federal community with the best available terms, conditions, and prices as compared to GSA Multiple Award Schedules or existing BPAs.
Industry partners sell through SmartBUY to:
- Consolidate existing agreements;
- Increase federal market share; and
- Create recurring revenue streams.
How do I participate?
We award a SmartBUY blanket purchase agreement (BPA) after a competitive solicitation. We release requests for information (RFIs) on FedBizOpps and requests for quotation (RFQs) on eBuy. There are currently no open solicitations.
To receive a bilateral SmartBUY BPA, you must submit an offer that passes technical and price evaluations and meets the following criteria:
- Strong existing federal government presence;
- Significant current and future governmentwide demand for your products;
- Product availability under a current GSA IT Schedule 70 contract;
- Concurrence with SmartBUY standard terms and conditions; and
- Requisite security and compliance standards (e.g., Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, FIPS 140-2).
Sample blanket purchase agreement (BPA) template
- SmartBUY blanket purchase agreement (BPA) template, February 25, 2010 [Word - 251 KB]
Sample SmartBUY agreement template for industry partners.