Short Term Rentals (STR)
The GSA Fleet STR program temporarily supplies federal agencies with vehicles and equipment to supplement fleet needs. GSA handles all procurement requirements to quickly provide you with the resources you need to complete your mission.
The STR program can provide the right vehicles and equipment for seasonal work, special events and surge requirements. STR can also provide replacements for out of service vehicles and equipment, helping you to accomplish your agency mission. This program may not be used for travel (TDY) purposes.
MAKE A REQUEST
Make an STR request by going to the new online request system, WebSTR, at http://str.fas.gsa.gov. Once you are logged in to WebSTR you can submit and track requests, accept quotes, and view rental histories.
If you are a new user, you will have to register first. You will need a GSA billing office account code (BOAC) to register. If you do not have a BOAC, you can request one by calling the STR Office. It may take up to two weeks to set up a BOAC.
If you need assistance while submitting a request, please contact the STR program office at:
Phone: 1(866) 886-1232
Hours: Monday - Friday - 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST
WHY USE STR?
- Lowest available rates
- GSA handles the easy and hassle-free procurement
- One POC to obtain rental quotes, place orders, and process invoices
- Fuel card availability
- Tax exempt and the Government Administrative Rate Supplement (GARS) does not apply in most states
- All rental and fuel charges are applied to your regular GSA Fleet bill as a separate line item
- No fee for additional drivers
Offered Vehicles include:
- Sedans of all sizes
- SUVs and Light trucks
- Busses (without drivers)
- Passenger and cargo vans
- Box, flat bed and stake trucks
- Refrigerated trucks and trailers
- Single and double axel conventional tractors and trailers
Offered Equipment includes:
- Scissor and boom lifts
- Light towers
- Dump trucks
- Drum rollers
|FY14 STR Equipment Ceiling Rates||Equipment Rates||40KB||03.26.2014|
|FY14 Vehicle Ceiling Rates||Vehicle Rates||24KB||03.26.2014|
The shortcut for this page is http://www.gsa.gov/str.