51 V Hardware SuperStore Vendor Information for MAS Contract
This information was developed to help potential vendors understand what products the 51V Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract includes. The web sites listed below provide background information on GSA's buying program, an easy-to-follow, step-by-step procedure for applying for a GSA contract, and additional resources.
Schedule 51V covers the following products:
- Commercial Coatings, Adhesives, and Sealants;
- Hardware Store Products via a Catalog or Right Out of the Hardware Store;
- Machinery and Equipment Rental and Lease;
- Industrial Quality Hand Tools;
- Lawn and Garden Equipment;
- Office and Household Appliances; and
- Woodworking and Metalworking Equipment and Machinery.
To view the products and services under each Schedule, please visit GSA eLibrary for a complete listing of offerings on 51V MAS. The link to the solicitation is at the top of that page. The button is titled "Vendors Click here to view the current solicitation on FedBizOpps".
If you have questions or need additional information, please visit Getting on Schedule. For more information on how GSA can assist small businesses, please visit, Small Business Utilization. An additional resource is Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTACs) (a nongovernment website).
GSA has temporarily postponed the following Special Item Numbers (SINs) for Schedule 51V to new Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) offers for the next 24 months, effective with Refresh 16, dated January 13, 2014. At the end of the 24 months, GSA will evaluate and reassess the effectiveness of the program. The closing of the SINs support the Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) and the upcoming awards of the BPA's for Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO):
- 105-001, Hardware Store, Home Improvement Center, or MRO - Store Front;
- 105-002, Hardware Store, Home Improvement Center, or MRO - Catalog;
- 550-001, Tools Powered;
- 600-001, Tool Boxes, Tool Cabinets, Tool Chests, and Tool Holders;
- 613-001, Tools, Non-powered;
- 834-100, Commercial Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants and Related Services; and
- 834-500, Stains, Varnishes, Sealers, Shellacs, Lacquers and Related Services.