The Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies' Federal Citizen Information Center (FCIC) has more than 40 years of experience helping agencies produce the most useful, cost-effective print materials. Services include:
- Topic suggestions based on ongoing online survey research and quarterly consumer surveys of publication popularity
- Subject matter review for completeness and consistency
- Plain language editing
- Layout and design review for readability and cost-effective printing
- Printing recommendations to facilitate ease of handling and cost-effective distribution
- Identifying opportunities and building cooperative publishing partnerships with the public and private sector.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please call (202) 501-1794.