Alliant Small Business Industry Partners
Who is on Alliant Small Business?
Use the spreadsheet below to learn about or contact industry partners.
You may use the email addresses to provide fair opportunity to be considered in accordance with FAR 16.505, unless you use an exception for fair opportunity in FAR 16.505(b)(2)(i). You can also issue task orders directly through eBuy or by working with GSA's Assisted Acquisition Services.
|List of Alliant Small Business Industry Partners||Excel||86 KB||02/14/2013|
Information for Industry Partners
Alliant Small Business is no longer open to new prime contractors.
However, interested industry partners may be able to subcontract with one or more Alliant Small Business prime contractors. You can make yourself more competitive by:
- Contacting the prime contractor’s program manager or subcontracting coordinator;
- Presenting your unique business value;
- Familiarizing yourself with the Alliant Small Business contract (PDF, 300 KB, 04/25/2011);
- Bringing a prospective project to the business relationship; and
- Consider participating in GSA's Mentor Protege Program.
For other contracting opportunities, you should:
- Consider getting an IT Schedule 70 contract;
- Register in the System For Award Management; and
- Monitor opportunities in FedBizOpps.