51 V Hardware SuperStore - Solicitation
The Solicitation for Schedule 51 V Hardware SuperStore (Solicitation Number 6FEC-E6-060173-B) is refreshed every six months or so and is available for viewing through FedBizOpps.
The easiest way to view a Schedule's latest solicitation is by visiting GSA eLibrary. On the top right of the homepage,find the "Quick Schedule" select box.
Next select your desired Schedule and select "Go". You are now on the Schedule overview page in eLibrary. At the top of this page select the button that states "Vendors Click here to view the current solicitation on FedBizOpps".
This link will take you directly to the latest 51V Schedule solicitation on FedBizOpps.
If you are a vendor who is considering submitting an offer, please review the information below. You can view and download all the documents via eOffer. All offers must be submitted electronically, using the eOffer system. For more information about completing an offer, please visit our 51 V Hardware SuperStore Vendor Information for MAS Contract page.
GSA has temporarily postponed the following Special Item Numbers (SINs) for Schedule 51V to new Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) offers for the next 24 months, effective with Refresh 16, dated January 13, 2014. At the end of the 24 months, GSA will evaluate and reassess the effectiveness of the program. The closing of the SINs supports the Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) and the upcoming awards of BPA's for Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO).
- 105-001, Hardware Store, Home Improvement Center, or MRO – Store Front;
- 105-002, Hardware Store, Home Improvement Center, or MRO – Catalog;
- 550-001, Tools, Powered;
- 600-001, Tool Boxes, Tool Cabinets, Tool Chests, and Tool Holders;
- 613-001, Tools, Nonpowered;
- 834-100, Commercial Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants and Related Services; and
- 834-500, Stains, Varnishes, Sealers, Shellacs, Lacquers and Related Services