The Veterans Technology Services (VETS) Ordering Guide [PDF - 414 KB] defines roles and responsibilities for the VETS ordering process, and provides helpful instructions for using VETS. This information is subject to change — please check back frequently for updates.
When using any interagency contract, your agency's internal ordering process takes precedence. If you are the issuing agency's ordering contracting officer, it is your responsibility to know of agency-specific policies for issuing orders on contract vehicles.
For Department of Defense (DoD) customers: For specific questions related to DoD’s authority to use interagency contracts such as VETS, please contact the Defense Procurement Acquisition Policy (DPAP) at email@example.com or 703-695-8571
The contract contains technical information regarding pricing, order types, the definition of information technology, roles and responsibilities, and applicable parts of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- VETS Conformed Contract [DOC - 596 KB]
- Attachment 1 GSA Order ADM 4800.2H [PDF - 5,379 KB]
- Attachment 2 Labor Categories [PDF - 118 KB]
- Attachment 3 VETS Subcontracting Report [EXCEL - 67 KB]
- Attachment 4 Past Performance [PDF - 20 KB]
- Attachment 5 Pricing
- Attachment 6 Escalation [PDF - 425 KB]
- Attachment 7 GSA Star Mark [PDF - 96 KB]
- Attachment 8 DCOR Handbook
- Attachment 9 Work Scope Elements [DOC - 25 KB]
You can order additional brochures through the CMLS system by using the keyword search. Direct links to VETS GWAC media include: