Alliant Industry Partners
Who is on Alliant?
Use the document attached below to learn about or contact our industry partners. If any websites or email addresses below are incorrect, please email email@example.com to let us know.
You can use the email addresses in this spreadsheet to provide fair opportunity to be considered in accordance with FAR 16.505, unless you use an exception for fair opportunity in FAR 16.505(b)(2)(i). To email all industry partners, use firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also issue task orders directly through eBuy or by working with GSA's Assisted Acquisition Services.
|List of Alliant Contract Holders||Word||1,252 KB|
Information for industry partners
Alliant is no longer open to new prime contractors.
However, interested industry partners may be able to subcontract with one or more Alliant prime contractor. You can make yourself more competitive by:
- Contacting the prime contractor’s program manager or subcontracting coordinator;
- Presenting your unique business value;
- Familiarizing yourself with the Alliant contract (Word, 1,110 KB, 09/28/2012); and
- Bringing a prospective project to the business relationship.
For other contracting opportunities, you should:
- Consider getting an IT Schedule 70 contract;
- Register in the System for Award Management (SAM); and
- Monitor opportunities in FedBizOpps.