WorldWide Express offers expedited international express delivery service through multiple award contracts managed by the Department of Defense (DoD). The acquisition strategy for the international express delivery service, or WorldWide Express, is a "best value" service for purchasing commercial services from express carriers.
DoD's goal is to leverage the government business base to provide the best rates and services for their customers. DoD is a mandatory user of this service.
For those DoD and other federal agencies that use WWX contracts and
cannot log onto the WWX web page, we have developed a three step process
to provide you with a copy of the WWX Rate Calculators and other
- Send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will in-turn, send you a copy of a Non-Disclosure Certificate. This is required as a legal measure to ensure that these rates are not disclosed to any unauthorized person.
- A disc will be mailed to you after you receive the signed Non-Disclosure Certificate,.
Federal civilian agencies may also use these international services at low government rates by following the sign up instructions in the WorldWide Express Setup Document featured at the bottom of this page.
The contract offers:
- Choice of three contractors;
- Express package delivery letter to 300 pounds actual weight;
- Delivery to and from the Continental United States to international locations as well as between international locations;
- Expedited customs clearance processing;
- General commodities and limited hazardous materials;
- Package tracking/proof of delivery;
- Liability coverage available;
- Time-definite door-to-door pickup and delivery; and
- Prices lower than commercial rates.
|WorldWide Express Briefing for Civilian Agencies||PPT||365k||6/5/2012|
|WorldWide Express Account Setup Document||Word||14k||6/5/2012|