Well-managed cost accounting helps agencies make better strategic decisions and cut costs. GSA's Aircraft Cost Accounting Guide provides a powerful tool for Federal aviation managers to more effectively acquire, manage, and dispose of aircraft.
This guide helps aviation mangers:
- Understand accounting requirements
- Collect and analyze statistical data
- Determine program cost-effectiveness
- Report on aircraft costs
- Account for aircraft costs
- Justify new aircraft acquisitions
- Recover the cost of operating an aircraft
- Better communicate with accounting and finance staffs
To obtain a copy of the Aircraft Cost Accounting Guide, please contact Robert Galloway, firstname.lastname@example.org.