GSA offers many vehicle-related publications to help agencies order vehicles and equipment.
- 2007 Vehicle Environmental Regulations from EPA [PDF - 425 KB] GSA's letter to federal customers on it's compliance strategy to the 2007 EPA environmental regulations and the impact to 2007 procurement programs.
- ASTM specification [PDF - 16 KB]
- Blue Bird Position Paper [PDF - 35 KB]
- DaimlerChrysler Position Paper [PDF - 167 KB]
- Engine Manufacturers Association test specification for B20[ PDF - 44 KB]
- Ford Position Paper [PDF - 27 KB]
- Freightliner Position Paper [PDF - 28 KB]
- General Motors Position Paper [PDF - 80 KB]
- International Truck Position Paper [PDF - 20 KB]
- Mack Trucks Position Paper [DOC - 25 KB]
- Volvo Position Paper [DOC - 25 KB]
How 2 Brochures
- How to Determine Proper Tire Selection [PDF - 15 MB] GSA's informative brochure on determining proper tire selection. This brochure also lists helpful hints for tire care.
- How to Select Tow Vehicles [PDF - 10 MB] This brochure is intended to cover towing of light-duty trailers as opposed to semi-trailers designed to be pulled by truck tractors.
- Performance Report (3 year comparison) [PDF - 38 KB]
- AutoChoice Tutorial [PPTX - 3 MB]
- Requistion Detail Guide [WORD - 178 KB]
- Vehicle Ordering Changes - Final FAR Rule, FAR Case 2012-023 [WORD - 21 KB]