GSA has contracts covering the entire range of fire fighting vehicles. Each of the vehicles under contract meets or exceeds the applicable National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and/or FAA Circular requirements. Equipment and supplies in support of the Wild Land Fire Protection.can be found in the Interagency Agreement between Forest Service and GSA [PDF - 458.86 KB].
GSA has two Federal Supply Schedule solutions that can fulfill your vehicle needs. Eligible customers can purchase through AutoChoice or contract with pre-approved vendors found on Multiple Award Schedule 23 V. For more information contact the CARS line at (703) 605-CARS (2277) or by email at email@example.com
Fire fighting apparatuses and attachments Include:
- NFPA 1901 compliant Command, Pumper, Initial Attack, Mobile Water Supply, Aerial, Quint, Special Service, and Mobile Foam Apparatus;
- NFPA 414 & FAA Circular 150/5220-10 compliant Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting Vehicles;
- NFPA 1906 compliant Wild Land Fire Apparatus;
- NFPA 1901 & 1912 compliant Custom Fire Fighting Chassis and Fire Fighting Vehicle Glider Kits; and,
- NFPA 1906 compliant Wild Land Fire Apparatus Vehicle bodies to be mounted on government provided chassis.