FedRooms provides Federal Travel Regulation (FTR)-compliant hotel rooms for federal government travelers while on official business. Some of the benefits of the program include:
Best price/value at or below per diem rates;
- Deeper discounts and guaranteed amenities at the top 105 domestic and 10 international destinations for government travelers;
- No add-on fees;
- Policy compliant hotels that are fire safe/FEMA-certified and ADA-compliant;
- Flexibility with cancellation deadline of 4:00 p.m. or later (in the U.S.) on date of arrival and no early departure fees. Many hotels offer last standard room available rates;
- Simple reservations made through CGE, DTS, E2, your agency's travel agent, and www.fedrooms.com when considered acceptable by the employing agency's travel policy;
- FedRooms rate code of XVU, which must be reserved to get the program's rates and benefits;
- Dynamic hotel auditing to ensure the integrity of the program's rates and benefits; and
- Quality lodging worldwide where you need it, when you need it.
FedRooms also offers market research services for those planning a conference or meeting. The service is free and simple. Check out FedRooms® Groups & Meetings, or view Groups & Meetings Information Sheet [PDF - 115K] for more details.
FedRooms is an easier way to a better stay! Contact the Help Desk at (800) 226-1741 for assistance.
To ensure that these messages do not enter your spam account, please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contacts.