IT Schedule 70
IT Schedule 70 delivers federal, state, and local customer agencies the tools and expertise needed to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services,and solutions .
With more than 7.5 million products and services from over 4,600 pre-vetted vendors, federal agencies, as well as civilian, state and local organizations, continue to maximize budgets and reduce buying cycles by up to 50 percent over open market.
Buy From IT Schedule 70
- How to Order
- Buy from GSA Advantage® - online shopping and ordering system that provides access to thousands of contractors and millions of supplies (products) and services.
- Buy from eBuy – a component of GSA Advantage®, is an online Request for Quotation (RFQ) tool.
- Governmentwide Solutions for Desktops & Laptops
- Health IT Services
- Cloud SIN
- Read more on How to Buy from Schedule 70
What We Offer
- Cloud IT Services
- Computer and Networking Hardware
- Cyber Security
- Data Center and Storage
- IT Mandates and Initiatives
- Satellite Services
- SmartBuy: Commercial Software Solutions
- Software and Applications
- Systems Life Cycles Integration
- Telecommunications, Wireless, and Mobility
Sell Through IT Schedule 70
Download the Solicitation
The latest revision (Refresh) of the GSA IT Schedule 70 Solicitation Package is listed on FedBizOpps.gov. If for some reason you are redirected, go to FBO.gov and search for Solicitation number FCIS-JB-980001-B.
Training and Events
IT Schedule 70 provides customer and vendor training sessions throughout the year on topics and processes that are of importance to our customers and industry members.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/schedule70.